eCommerce SEO Market Analysis & Category Research
Why? When your website is not targeting the right commercial keywords, the quality of your traffic is limited, and so is the level of conversions. This is the worst case scenario for every business, no matter the size, the target or the market!
Why? The keyword research is the most important piece in the puzzle, when it comes to improving your search rankings. At this stage we’ll be investigating your niche market, target audience, products and/or services your eCommerce website offers to the public. These are the key aspects that help us run a full-scale analysis of the keywords that characterize your field.
How? The SEO market analysis and category research strategies focus on the process of finding the right keywords for your homepage and category pages, analysing your competition, and calculating the relevancy, search volume and performance for every keyword to see which are the ones that best describe your business.
The SEO market analysis and category research strategies focus on the process of finding the right keywords for your homepage and category pages, analysing your competition, and calculating the relevancy, search volume and performance for every keyword to see which are the ones that best describe your business.
Technical SEO Optimization for Magento & Other eCommerce Stores
Why? Give your site a chance to rank by making sure it follows the SEO best practices. This is a fundamental step to growing your organic search engine traffic.
Why? At this stage we’ll be optimizing every technical aspect of the website that can have negative or positive impact on your store’s level of search engine optimization. We’ll then implement fixes via various extensions or development work.
How? Here is the list of elements that are being checked for and optimized:
- Accessibility & Indexing Optimizations: Search Console setup, Robots.txt, Robots Meta Tags, HTTP responses, XML sitemaps, Site performance, Mobile optimization, HTTPS implementation, canonical tags, pagination tags, hreflang tags, & more!
- On-page Optimizations: URLs optimization, Meta titles, Meta description, H1 tags, Images, Thin/duplicate content check-up, Structured data implementation, & more!
Content Marketing & PR
Search engines value websites that create valuable content for their users and are highly referenced in the online media. Our efforts will be concentrated on two important strategies:
- Increasing the relevancy of your website for its niche Increasing the relevancy of your website for its niche by targeting relevant informational (long-tail) keywords through valuable content:
Why? Most users are using search engines with an informational intent. In-depth quality content will increase the relevancy of your website by serving the best answers to any questions your audience might have around your products and your niche. The content would be highly visible in organic search for most informational keywords that are targeted, thus serving as a first interaction of the audience with the brand.
What? We’re launching campaigns focused on creating very high-quality resources and guides on your website, that aim to be the best online source on a certain topic.
How? Identifying the long-tail keywords and questions users ask in Google, related to your products or services, and creating valuable blog content based on their queries.
- Obtaining exposure for your brand from authoritative websites such as media outlets and bloggers:
Why? Exposing your brand on other websites has multiple benefits, including acquiring high-quality editorial links, an important ranking factor in SEO.
What? Identifying the strategies that can be used to promote your website to other online media news through organic search.
How? Building news-based content focused on a timely event that the brand can tie into, building content that includes original research and/or data around the client’s niche, contributing as an expert authority to other websites through editorial contributions, and more!
Site Migration Setup
Why? A proper SEO migration strategy will help you avoid losing your existing traffic when planning a redesign project or moving from another platform. As most such projects involve changes to your URL structure, we’ll make sure that any SEO value from your old pages is completely transferred to the new ones, thus avoiding issues with rankings and traffic loss.
The migration setup will also offer your customers an improved user experience by avoiding to show error pages to your users that visit links from your old site.
Why? Creating a redirection list for migration, from old category/product URLs to the new ones, and doing a post-migration
For More Tips on How to Optimize Your Magento eCommerce Site’s SEO Check out Our Blog
How? Here’s a list of tasks that describe our strategies:
- rawl the old website to identify category and product pages
- Crawl the new website to identify category and product pages
- Match product pages based on SKU, match category based on name or manually matching
- Check if HTTP/HTTPS/www/non-www work properly (everything 301 redirects to a single version)
- Check robots.txt file to make sure that it’s not blocking search engine crawlers
- Check if Webmaster Tools accounts are set up, set them up otherwise
- Check if the XML sitemap is enabled and uses the final version of URLs (either via standard Magento option or via SEO extension) and submit it to Google and Bing Webmaster Tools