In a world where competition is so fierce and it’s hard to stand out from the crown, what can you do to improve your Magento website and your sales? The answer is adding Magento 2 SEO extensions to your eCommerce website. SEO plays a crucial role in the success of your online business because the higher your website ranks in search results, the more customers you can get.
Having a great product and an appealing website is not enough anymore. You have to invest time and effort into SEO.
Magento 2 comes with improved SEO and marketing possibilities, but some of them are not enough when it comes to online shopping and driving traffic. You can optimize your online store by adding some useful extensions to help you sell more.
Here is a list of the best Magento 2 SEO extensions to supercharge your online shop!
SEO by Mageplaza
This is a great extension to use for your eCommerce store. It includes a variety of features that are auto-active when you install it from Mageplaza without code modifications.
- Structured data
- SEO report
- SEO checklist
- Page analysis – rich snippets preview
- SEO metadata template rules
- Hreflang tag
- Prevents duplicate content
- Advanced sitemaps
The basic package is free, Professional one is $199 and Ultimate is $299/installation.
Ultimate SEO Optimizer by FME
This SEO toolbox includes seven powerful tools that automate your SEO, reducing the workload and the cost at the same time.
- Extended Google rich snippet tags
- Add No-Index No-Follow tags to any page
- Canonical tags
- XML & HTML sitemaps
- SEO meta title, description, keywords
- Generate SEO optimized alt tags for images
- Hreflang tags
Pricing starts at $179,99.
SEO Suite Ultimate by Mageworks
Highly popular extension, the SEO Suite Ultimate is a full-featured SEO solution which helps your store with:
- Optimizing site URLs and metadata (SEO names, URL keys, meta values, descriptions)
- Building an organized website architecture (cross-links)
- Improving the store click-through rates
- Boosting the website’s visibility with advanced rich snippets
- Eliminating duplicate content
- Setting redirects
- Optimizing pages
- Improving store crawling and indexation
- Using reports to resolve SEO issues
Pricing starts at $299.
Advanced SEO Suite by Mirasvit
The Advanced SEO Suite saves time and money while automating most of the Magento 2 SEO settings.
- Flexible rich snippets settings
- Canonical URL
- Open graph tags
- Customizable sitemap
- SEO templates
- Advanced SEO rewrite rules
- Smart redirects
- SEO-friendly URLs settings
- Increases the store search engine visibility
Pricing starts at $149.
Your store has to have a user-friendly navigation system in place to make it easy for your shoppers. The Improved Layered Navigation extension includes the following features:
- Filter products with AJAX technology
- Great variety of filter display modes
- Select multiple values of the same filter
- Clear image swatches
- Attribute mapping
- “Shop By Brand” functionality
- Advanced category tree
- SEO-friendly URLs
- Custom metadata for store pages
- Customizable URL alias for filter options
- Flexible canonical URL modes
- Avoids duplicate content
- Custom title, description, and image for category pages
Pricing starts at €329.
SEO by Creare
This free extension offers a lot of great features for your store, such as:
- Avoid duplicate content issues
- SEO checklist
- Integrated with Google Service
- Improved structured data
- Meta title/description templates
- Structured data (breadcrumbs, social media channels)
Google Rich Snippets by Amasty
Google rich snippets mean higher SEO rankings, more targeted traffic, faster website indexation and better visibility in search results.
- Enable breadcrumbs for rich snippets
- Display search input box for homepage in search results
- Add product availability and condition tags to rich snippets
- Generate rich snippets with organization name and logo
- Show the average product rating and starting price
- Add icons with social media profiles to rich snippets
- Google image search markup
- Brand and manufacturer tags
Pricing starts at €125.
Magento WordPress Integration by Fishpig
Content is king, we all know that. Keep your valuable blog posts from WordPress and integrate them into your Magento eCommerce store with this free extension.
- Supports WordPress 4.* and 5.*
- Associates blog posts to Magento products, categories, pages
- Uses WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin
- Full integration of WordPress into the Magento theme
SEO Content Optimization by ReloadSEO
This extension includes SEO tools to drive search traffic and revenue for your eCommerce store.
- Keyword research
- Content optimization
- Store monitoring
- Analytics reports
- Search insights
- Optimize your content and sync in real-time with shopping platforms
- Manage your website’s health and fix issues
Pricing starts at $59/month.
Defer JS by BelVG
This module decreases the loading time of your store for desktop and mobile versions, it improved the Google PageSpeed score and the ranking position in Google search results.
- Additional filter to exclude specific controllers
- Simple configuration and clear interface
Pricing starts at $45.
Do your research before choosing an extension, test it on your eCommerce store and select one that offers the results you expect. Not all the SEO extensions will be suitable for your online shop, however, you can find one that will improve the ranking of your online shop.
Still confused about what is best for your eCommerce website? Our team of SEO experts will have the right recommendations for your specific needs. Talk to us today!