We certainly love going to trade shows! We opened the year by joining the ChannelAdvisor Connect in Austin, Texas, where we met a lot of remarkable people, discussed strategies and listened to interesting speeches given by big names in the eCommerce industry.
It was great being a part of the ChannelAdvisor Connect trade show, it had a great new format and allowing participants to talk to vendors in a relaxed manner was very productive.
Here is the Ecomitize booth at the show:
We had our CEO, Jacob North, and our sales manager, Mike Roth, present at the show. They had a great time discussing with people and introducing our newest integration tool – Helix. Being placed right next to the bar does have its perks! They had a lot of engaging conversations with people who passed by.
Helix is a smart solution which helps you automate a lot of aspects on your website and many more:
1. CRM features
- Helix connects to multiple platforms
- You can see all your customers, orders, emails, returns in one single dashboard
- Streamlines auto-responses
- Ability to have user permissions set in the dashboard
- Returns management
- Reassign emails to different departments
- Magento 1 & 2
3. Website Monitoring
- End-to-end website monitoring and uptime testing
- Server metrics, traffic, load
- External monitoring pages and load times
- Script testing
- One hub for all marketplaces – Amazon, Overstock, eBay, Walmart, Jet
- Centralized Inventory and order management
- Streamlined sales overview
- Multi-Channel listing
Let us improve your eCommerce platform and help you streamline your operations.