C Store Imports
Convenience Store Distributor Reaches Out To Ecomitize For Website Built
C Store Imports services more than 600 stores in the Oklahoma area and is the largest cash and carry convenience store supplies with a variety of items. In 2019, they reached out to Ecomitize to take their business online by building a WooCommerce website.
The new online store offers beverages, tobacco, cigars, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, lighters, chips, jerky, energy shots, energy pills, over the counter medicine, auto accessories, batteries, baby products, general supplies, stationary, pet care, tools, phone accessories, store supplies and many other items.
After assessing the business needs of the company, Ecomitize put together a plan to build a modern, mobile-friendly and functional website on a WooCommerce platform and CounterPoint integration.
The services provided to build this eCommerce website are:
- WooCommerce – CounterPoint Integration
- Custom graphic design package to customize the front-end of the website
- Transfer of content from the old website
- Cache/speed optimization
- Google Analytics tracking
- Badge management
- Desktop notifications to notify the merchant about orders
- Creating custom category landing pages
- Designing and implementing a custom website header
- A Shop by Category section on the homepage
- New Arrivals product slider
- Fan Favorites product slider
- Best Sellers product slider
- Related products slider
- Custom footer to include all the categories available on the website
- Local pick-up
- Application form for account
- Website hosting
The C Store new eCommerce website was launched in the summer of 2019 and has been successfully servicing its clients in the online environment.